Sunday 23 October 2011

f r o l i c k










When I cant think of what to wear I turn to these amazingly comfortable red suede wedges by Boston Babe. They aren't too high but have just enough wedge to  help me be almost as tall as Daisy....emphasizing the almost. 

This is what I wore to my interning job last Friday. I love this vintage maxi, its the softest most comfortable skirt and great for the long drive there. This ASOS cape blouse I managed to grab for a bargain in a sale,  I just love the lace collar and bib and the pearl button finishing. It is so versatile as you can wear the cape part over anything or wear the under top by itself. :) Happy days!

These snaps were taken by Daisy's boyfriend Aaron from Barnacles and Calimocho frolicking in our yard being silly. Daisy even gave me a flower <3


Lola wears: ASOS cape blouse, Vintage blue button-up skirt & Boston Babe suede red wedge boots.
Daisy wears: her birthday suit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing your thoughts. Leave us a love note....