Thursday 20 October 2011

t a n g a r i n e. d r e a m







As you can see I'm a little obsessed with ASOS. I received 6 packages alone from ASOS last week. I think there must be therapy for this?

ASOS recently released an Australian site here and offers free shipping, yes FREE and local returns. Uploading thousands of items a week there is always something(s) you will love. And buy. And buy. Maybe thats only me.

I love the rose gold of these collar tips you can re-use on any shirt and also looks amazing clashed with gold and silver, the belt is also rose gold but I think you can only see it if I run around with my arms in the air. Which I will be doing now its Friday! After 2 weeks of 4am wakeups I'm relieved its Friday  I am itching for a sleep in tomorrow.


Enjoy the weekend :)
<3 d&L Daisy wears: ASOS- skirt. Stripe T, collar tips, silk blazer & belt, Topshop Adorn Boots and rust socks, Country Road raw silk shirt

1 comment:

  1. Love the colors, so unexpected. Loving rose gold accessories xo

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing your thoughts. Leave us a love note....