Wednesday 9 November 2011

b a b y d i d a b a d b a d t h i n g

I did a bad thing today....



a spot of online shopping to soothe the soul


















and I plan on getting this bad boy on Saturday




1. Envelope Clutch via Beginning Boutique

2. May. Aurora Dress via May.

3. Therapy Bowie Flatforms via Therapy

4. Stylestalker Lucidity Shirt via stylestalker

5. Friend Of Mine Winners and Grinners Flares via Friend of Mine

6. Some Days Lovin Fool Me Shorts via MarketHQ

7. Gold Metal Belt via saboskirt pre order here


and lastly,  I'm still wishing

Alice McCall Ten Feet Tall Top in Almond Blossom.... sigh



Sooo I will be waiting for the postie everyday this week? Its embarrasing he even knows me by name. 

All these purchases are from some amazing Australian online boutiques that you should check out. I will however not be responsible for overdrawing on your credit card...as I just have.


NEARLY THURSDAY....which means tomorrow will be Friday... and i will be 7 items richer :)


Huzzah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing your thoughts. Leave us a love note....